101 Fairfield Road
||101 Fairfield Road, Bangor
- Beautifully modernised detached bungalow
- Established and desirable residential location
- Large extension to rear
- Stunning open plan kitchen / dining / living room
- Separate utility room
- Generous front lounge
- Three bedrooms
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Useable attic room with fixed access
- Attached garage fully floored and plastered for multiple uses
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout
Skyline are proud to present this immaculately presented detached bungalow. Located in a highly convenient and sought after location just off the Gransha Road, the property offers swift access to a wide range of nearby amenities and commuter routes. Comprising a large extension to rear, the generous accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, large open plan kitchen / dining / living room, separate utility room, family bathroom and three bedrooms. In addition, the attic and attached garage have been coverted to provide excellent extra useable living / working space. Outside, there is ample off street parking to front and a large enclosed rear garden in artificial lawn and paved patio area. This stunning home will attract interest from a wide variety of potential buyers and early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC glazed door, solid wood floor, cloakroom
- 4.7m x 3.6m (15' 5" x 11' 10")
Solid wood floor
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING
- 8.3m x 5.2m (27' 3" x 17' 1")
Modern open plan kitchen with excellent high and low storage units, quartz worktops and floor tiles, centre island, recessed spotlights, sliding patio doors to garden
- UTILITY ROOM
- High and low storage units, wooden worktop with mixer sink, integrated washing machine, uPVC glazed door to garden
- White suite, mains shower unit over bath, fully tiled floor and walls, PVC ceiling with recessed spot lights, chrome towel rack radiator
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.6m x 3.4m (11' 10" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.3m x 3.m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM 3
- 2.9m x 2.8m (9' 6" x 9' 2")
- ATTIC ROOM
- Accessible via fixed stairs in cloak room, fully floored and plastered with electric points and lights, separate store room, eaves storage space
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 7.2m x 2.7m (23' 7" x 8' 10")
Patio doors to front with roller door behind, fully floored and plastered with electrical sockets and lights, roof space storage, uPVC door to rear
- Hedge enclosed tarmac drive to front for several cars.
Fence enclosed artificial lawn to rear with paved patio and timber shed.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.