6 Bridgelea Court
||6 Bridgelea Court, Conlig, Bangor
- Modern and immaculately presented semi detached home
- Attractive and highly popular Bridgelea Development
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious front lounge with feature electric fire
- Bright & airy open plan kitchen / dining
- Contemporary family bathroom / downstairs wc
- Large fence enclosed rear garden with feature decking
- Gas heating / perfect for first time buyers
Skyline are delighted to present this attractive and beautifully presented semi detached home. The property enjoys a quiet child friendly cul-de-sac position within the popular recently constructed Bridgelea Development. The bright and airy three bedroom accommodation includes spacious lounge, modern open plan kitchen with dining area, a contemporary family bathroom and a downstairs wc. Outside, there is off street parking and a large fence enclosed rear garden with feature decking area and timber shed. This superb turn key home requires nothing to do but move in and enjoy making it ideal for first time buyers and young families. Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- 4.8m x 3.7m (15' 9" x 12' 2")
Feature electric fire
- KITCHEN / DINING
- 6.5m x 4.8m (21' 4" x 15' 9")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units with complementary worktops, integrated oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, patio doors to garden
- 1.9m x 1.4m (6' 3" x 4' 7")
White suite, tiled floor
- Access to attic, store cupboard
- 2.3m x 2.m (7' 7" x 6' 7")
White suite, mains shower over bath, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.7m x 2.7m (15' 5" x 8' 10")
At widest points.
- BEDROOM 2
- 4.m x 2.3m (13' 1" x 7' 7")
- BEDROOM 3
- 2.5m x 2.3m (8' 2" x 7' 7")
At widest points. Integrated robe
- Driveway to front, fence enclosed lawn and timber decking to rear, tap and light, timber shed with electrics and light
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.