27 Regency Park
||27 Regency Park, Newtownards
- Stunning semi detached home
- Highly popular residential location
- Three double bedrooms with master en-suite
- Spacious lounge open plan to dining
- Modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Luxury family bathroom
- Detached garage
- Large corner site with excellent parking
- No onward chain
Skyline are proud to present this highly attractive semi detached home enjoying a generous corner site in a highly sought after residential location. The immaculately presented accommodation includes open plan lounge / dining room, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, luxury family bathroom and three double bedrooms with master en-suite shower room. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazing, and a powerful BEAM vacuum system Outside there is a detached garage with roller door, power and plumbing. To the front is a lawn garden with tarmac drive offering excellent off street parking, whilst to the rear is a fence enclosed south facing garden in lawn, paved patio and feature decking area. Offered chain free, this stunning turn key home will be hugely popular amongst family buyers and early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC glazed door with glazed side panel, tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- LOUNGE / DINING
- 3.6m x 7.7m (11' 10" x 25' 3")
At widest points. Open plan.Feature open fire, solid wood flooring, sliding patio doors to garden.
- 3.3m x 5.4m (10' 10" x 17' 9")
At widest points. Solid beech high and low level units with complementary worktops, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge and dishwasher, integrated double oven, part tiled walls, feature wood lighting, under stair storage.
- Recessed spotlights.
- 1.7m x 3.m (5' 7" x 9' 10")
White suite, mains shower over bath, solid wood flooring, part tiled walls, chrome towel rack radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, access to attic.
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.5m x 4.1m (11' 6" x 13' 5")
- Shower cubicle with mains power unit, recessed spotlights, chrome towel rack radiator, extractor fan, velux window, hot press.
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.6m x 3.6m (11' 10" x 11' 10")
At widest points.
- BEDROOM 3
- 2.m x 2.8m (6' 7" x 9' 2")
At widest points.
- Lawn and tarmac drive for up to 4 cars to front. Fence enclosed, south facing lawn and paved patio to rear with feature decking and boiler house.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Roller door, power and lights, plumbed, Beam central cleaning system.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
36 Stonebridge Gardens,
9 Stonebridge Lane,
22 Marquis Avenue,
26 Marlo Heights,