23 Bridgelea Avenue
||23 Bridgelea Avenue, Bangor
- Attractive modern townhouse
- Popular recent development in convenient location
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Bright spacious main lounge
- Open plan kitchen / dining area
- Downstairs wc
- Contemporary first floor bathroom
- Convenient side by side parking to front
- Fence enclosed lawn garden to rear with patio and shed
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Ideal for first time buyers and young families
Skyline are delighted to offer this beautifully presented townhouse enjoying a prime position close to the open green area in the ever popular Bridglea development. The generously proportioned three bedroom accommodation comprises lounge, bright and airy open plan kitchen with dining area and wc, and a contemporary family bathroom to first floor. Outside, there is off street parking for two cars, and a fence enclosed rear garden in lawn and paved patio. This desirable turn-key property will be in high demand amongst young families and first time buyers, early viewing is therefore essential to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite wood front door, laminate wood floor
- 4.6m x 3.8m (15' 1" x 12' 6")
Laminate wood floor
- KITCHEN / DINING
- 5.2m x 4.9m (17' 1" x 16' 1")
At widest points. Excellent range of high and low level storage units, integrated oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, glass splashback, tiled floor, recessed spot lights, patio doors to garden
- White suite, tiled floor, extractor fan
- White suite, mains shower over bath, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spot lights
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.6m x 2.7m (15' 1" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.7m x 2.7m (12' 2" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.6m x 3.7m (11' 10" x 12' 2")
At widest points. Integrated robe.
- Pebble driveway to front.
Fence enclosed lawn and paved patio to rear with timber shed, tap and light
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.