16 Ardvanagh Drive
||16 Ardvanagh Drive, Conlig, Bangor
- Beautifully presented townhouse
- Larger than average with first floor over alley
- Popular Ardvanagh development
- Three generous bedrooms
- Modern fitted kicthen with dining area
- Downstairs wc
- Contemporary family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Fence enclosed rear garden with feature decking and shed
- Two side by side parking spaces to front
- Ideal first time buyer home
Skyline are pleased to present this beautifully presented townhome in the ever popular Ardvanagh development. Offering larger than average accommodation, this bright and spacious three bedroom property includes lounge with feature open fire, modern fitted kitchen with dining area, downstairs wc, a contemporary four piece family bathroom with separate shower cubicle, and a walk-in wardrobe to bedroom three. Outside there is off street parking for two cars to front, and a fence enclosed rear garden with private wooded aspect in lawn and timber decking. Homes like these in this area are currently in high demand and selling quickly. This excellent affordable example is perfect for yong families and first time buyers alike. Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate wood floor
- 4.5m x 3.6m (14' 9" x 11' 10")
Feature fireplace, laminate wood flooring, french doors to kitchen
- KITCHEN / DINING
- 4.8m x 3.5m (15' 9" x 11' 6")
Range of high and low level units with complementary worktops, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, island unit, tiled floor, recessed spotlights
- White suite, tiled floor, extractor fan
- Access to attic, hot press
- Four piece white suite, shower cubicle with electric power unit, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.4m x 3.4m (14' 5" x 11' 2")
Laminate wood floor, integrated sliderobe
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.7m x 2.4m (12' 2" x 7' 10")
Laminate wood floor
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.9m x 3.5m (12' 10" x 11' 6")
At widest points. Laminate wood floor, walk-in wardrobe
- Pebble stone drive for 2 cars to front.
Fence enclosed lawn and decked patio to rear with timber shed. tap and light. Private open aspect.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.