14 Woburn Walk
||14 Woburn Walk, Bangor
- Well presented end terrace house
- Bright spacious lounge
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and storage
- Modern shower room
- Three generous bedrooms
- Off street parking to rear
- Good sized gardens
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Available immediately, unfurnished
This well presented end terrace property offers well proportioned living accommodation in the form of three first floor bedrooms, a spacious lounge, a contemporary shower room and a fitted kitchen with dining area. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. Externally, to the rear of the property there is a fence enclosed paved yard offering off street parking, whilst to the front is a fence enclosed lawn garden. Availble immediately, unfurnished.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hallway with laminate wooden floor.
- 4.37m x 4.22m (14' 4" x 13' 10")
Front aspect reception room.
- 5.21m x 3.15m (17' 1" x 10' 4")
Fitted Kitchen with a range of high and low level fitted units with stainless steel sink unit, Plumbed for washing machine / dishwasher and part tiled walls. Space for dining and under stair storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.23m (12' 4" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.05m (10' 6" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.49m (9' 2" x 8' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Part tiled shower room with three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with Redring electric shower, W.C. and wash hand basin.
- Fence enclosed lawn garden with small trees and pathway.
Woburn Walk is located just off Owenroe Drive.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.