14 Stonebridge Drive
||14 Stonebridge Drive, Conlig, Bangor
- Attractive and beautifully presented semi detached home
- Popular family friendly Stonebridge development
- Three bedrooms
- Bright lounge with feature open fire
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining space
- Contemporary family bathroom and downstairs wc
- Detached garage with plumbing and roller door
- Fence enclosed lawn garden to rear
- Ideal for young families and first time buyers
Skyline are delighted to offer this attractive and beautifully maintained semi detached home. The property enjoys a desirable position close to the entrance of the ever popular Stonebridge development on the outskirts of Bangor. The well appointed three bedroom accommodation includes spacious lounge with feature coal fire, modern fitted kitchen with dining space, downstairs wc and a contemporary first floor family bathroom. Outside there is ample off street parking with a tarmac driveway and detached garage with roller door, power and plumbing. There is a lawn to front and fence enclosed lawn with paved patio to the rear.
Modern affordable turn key homes like these are in high demand, particularly amongst first time buyers and young families. This fine ex maple will be snapped up quickly and so early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- 4.8m x 3.6m (15' 9" x 11' 10")
Solid wood floor, feature open fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING
- 4.8m x 3.2m (15' 9" x 10' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level storage units with complimentary laminate worktops, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
- White suite, tiled floor.
- Access to attic, hot press.
- White suite, mains shower over bath, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.1m x 2.7m (13' 5" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.9m x 2.4m (12' 10" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM 3
- 2.4m x 2.1m (7' 10" x 6' 11")
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Roller door, power and lights, plumbed for washing machine, double glazed window.
- Tarmac driveway and lawn to front. Fence enclosed lawn with concrete patio to rear, tap and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.