||13 Meadowvale, Bangor
- Well presented semi detached chalet bungalow
- Generous corner site in convenient location
- Ground floor double bedroom and bathroom
- Bright spacious lounge with coal fire
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating / double glazing
- Off street parking / gardens to front, side and rear
- No onward chain, ideal for retirement / downsizing
Skyline are pleased to offer this well presented semi detached chalet bungalow. The home enjoys a generous corner site in a convenient location close to a range of local amenities. Ideal for the retirement sector, downsizers and those with mobility constraints, the home offers full ground floor living accommodation to include lounge, kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom. In addition there are two further bedrooms to the first floor. The home benefits from modern touches including gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. Outside, there is off street parking and fence enclosed gardens to front, side and rear. Offered with no onward chain, we recommend early viewing on this appealing home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC glazed door, boiler cupboard
- 3.3m x 4.4m (10' 10" x 14' 5")
Feature coal fire
- 3.3m x 2.8m (10' 10" x 9' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units with complementary worktops, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, tiled floor, part tiled walls. Fridge included in sale.
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.2m x 3.7m (10' 6" x 12' 2")
Laminate wood flooring, under stair storage
- 2.2m x 2.4m (7' 3" x 7' 10")
White suite, electric shower over bath, tiled floor, tiled walls, PVC ceiling
- Eaves storage
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.3m x 3.6m (10' 10" x 11' 10")
Sea views, eaves
- BEDROOM 3
- 2.2m x 3.6m (7' 3" x 11' 10")
Laminate wood flooring, velux skylight
- Off street parking. Fence enclosed front, side and rear garden in lawn and paved patio
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.