|House Type||The Brompton|
* Quality fitted kitchen with choice of doors and worktops
* Kitchen to include hob, oven, extractor hood and fridge freezer
* Fitted white sanitary ware
* Quality timber frame construction providing many benefits including excellent insulation qualities
* Separate downstairs wc to all types
* PVC fasica and soffits
* Part paviour, part pebble to all other house types
* Oak doors with chrome furniture to ground floor
* White 6 panelled doors to first floor
* PVC external doors
* Oak handrails to stairs
* Painted white spindles to stairs
* Moulded skirting boards and architraves
* Wired for television, satellite and telephone network
* Mains smoke alarm
* Oil fired central heating
* Double glazed windows in white uPVC frames
* High specification wall and roofspace insulation
* Front and rear gardens laid in turf
* Paved path around house
* All common areas landscaped
* A management company will be responsible for maintaining open landscaped areas
* NHBC 10 year warranty
A three bedroom Detached villa of approximately 920 sq ft set within the Oliver's Close development, a select development of modern stylish homes cleverly incorporated in a delightfully planned site layout introduces a whole new dimension to this part of the Ards Peninsula.
Ballygalget is a small hamlet steeped in character and history, close to the shores of both Strangford Lough and the Irish Sea and a few miles from the bustling coastal towns of Portaferry and Cloughey.
Lounge 13'4" x 11'2"
Kitchen/Dining 18'4" x 10'0"
Master Bedroom 13'5" x 9'0"
Bedroom 2 9'11" x 9'9"
Bedroom 3 7'9" x 7'0"
Oliver’s close has been designed to mirror a location where convenience sits comfortably with this small hamlet seclusion, with the beautiful County Down coastline never too far away. This development provides a utopian ideal for those who enjoy the convenience of the towns with the appeal of living in this delightful closely knit townland.
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.