Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2.30-4 pm
Price List & Availability
|The Boretree 5 Bed Detached house||Price £169,500||5 (2)|
|The Sketrick 4 Bed Detached house||Price £132,500||4 (1)|
|The Gilpin 3 Bed Bungalow||Price £129,500||2 (1)|
|The Taggart 4 Bed Bungalow||Price £137,500||6 (1)|
|The Darkin 4 Bed Detached house||Price £126,500||3 (1)|
- A selection of luxury detached houses and bungalows
- Attractive coastal location on the Ards Peninsula
- From renowned award winning developer Boland Reilly Homes
- Range of house types offering 3,4 & 5 Bedroom accommodation
- A unique and highly sought after selection of bungalows and chalet bungalows
- High specification turn-key finish throughout
- Deluxe bathrooms, en-suite shower rooms and downstairs wc's
- Built to order for maximum customisation to suit your needs
- Generous sized detached homes offering exceptional value for money
- Showhomes every Sunday 2.30 - 4pm
A SELECTION OF LUXURY DETACHED HOUSES AND BUNGALOWS
FROM RENOWNED AWARD WINING BUILDER BOLAND REILLY HOMES
3,4 & 5 BEDROOMS AVAILABLE FROM £126,500
*** SHOWHOUSE OPEN EVERY SUNDAY 2.30 - 4.00 PM ***
PLEASE ASK AGENT FOR FURTHER DETAILS
With an outstanding range of superb house types, all cleverly incorporated in a delightfully planned site layout, this innovative modern development introduces a whole new choice of stylish living to Ballyhalbert.
Ideally situated a stones throw from the shore, St. Andrew’s Point exudes a fresh coastal atmosphere on the edge of this attractive seaside village.
Boland Reilly have spent a lot of time and effort in creating living spaces and elevations which are one of a kind – modern yet traditional, they set new standards for this part of the Newtownards Peninsula.
These homes will be notable for their external style and finish, enhancing the ambiance of the entire development and providing a classical look that will maintain its appeal in this growing seaside village for decades.
St Andrew’s Point has been designed to mirror a location where the coastal charm sits comfortably with the edge of the village convenience – it is an address in which to live and relax in style – perfect for those who enjoy an active and a not so active lifestyle.
- Quality custom fitted kitchen units with choice of door, worktop and handles.
- Range of appliances to include Oven, Hob, Extractor Hood, Fridge Freezer and Washing Machine
- Contemporary White Sanitary Fittings with Chrome Taps to Bathroom, Cloakroom and (Ensuite where applicable).
- Chrome plated heated towel rail to Bathroom, Cloakroom and (Ensuite where applicable).
- Pressurised Domestic Hot Water system
- Shower Enclosure , Shower wall and Electric Shower to all ensuites.
- Ceramic tiled wall panels to wet areas around wash hand basins & baths.
- All walls and ceilings to be painted in modern neutral colours.
- Moulded MDF Architraves & Skirtings painted white finish.
- Oak Finish flush doors with quality chrome door handles.
- Oak handrail with softwood spindles finished in white gloss paintwork.
- Tiled floor coverings to Kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom and ensuites.
- Natural weaved carpets to lounge, stairs, landing and all bedrooms.
- Laminate oak flooring to hall
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Quality electrical specification
- Brick Finish
- White Upvc fascia and soffit. Oak Upvc Fascia/Soffit Galloway Phase.
- White Upvc Windows and Doors. Oak Finish at Galloway Phase
- Brick pavior driveway to front line of house with beige pebbles
- Turfed lawns to front and rear.
- Tall fencing between rear gardens
- External lighting to front and rear doors.
- Outside water tap.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
*** NO DEPOSIT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP *** PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS