9 Balmoral Court
||9 Balmoral Court, Bangor
- Well presented semi detached home
- Child friendly cul-de-sac location
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Large lawn gardens to front and rear
- Perfect family home, must be viewed
Skyline are delighted to offer this spacious and well appointed semi detached home which enjoys a child friendly cul-de-sac location in an ever popular residential location. Offering more space than meets the eye, the accommodation includes large lounge with feature coal fire and french doors through to a second reception room / dining room, fitted kitchen with dining space, family bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle, and three double bedrooms with integrated mirrored sliderobes to the master. Outside the home enjoys large lawn gardens to front and rear with ample off street parking for several cars.
This attractive yet affordable home offers all the space a growing family will need and early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood effect uPVC glazed door with glazed side panels, solid wood floor
- 5m x 3.56m (16'5 x 11'8)
Solid wood floor, feature coal fire with decorative surround, recessed spot lights, french doors to dining room
- DINING ROOM
- 3.3m x 3.15m (10'10 x 10'4)
Solid wood floor, sliding patio doors to garden
- 6.1m x 3.07m (20'0 x 10'1)
At widest points. Good range of high and low level storage units with complimentary worktops, extractor hood, part tiled walls, cloakroom, dining area.
- Access to attic
- 3.38m x 1.78m (11'1 x 5'10)
White suite, separate shower cubicle with electric power unit, part tiled walls, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.29m x 3.56m (14'1 x 11'8)
Integrated mirrored sliderobes, eaves storage
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.28m x 2.64m (10'9 x 8'8)
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.1m x 2.62m (10'2 x 8'7)
Laminate wood floor
- Pebble driveway front and side with lawn garden. Fence enclosed rear garden in lawn with timber shed, tap and light
Accessed from Willowbrook Park off the Balloo Road
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.