8 Princetoon Point
||8 Princetoon Point, Portavogie
- Well presented semi detached home with garage
- Modern development with open aspect to rear
- Three generous bedrooms with master en-suite
- Large lounge with feature fire
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining area
- Extensive rear garden with feature decking area
- Perfect for first time buyers and investors alike
- Offered with no onward chain, early viewing essential
We are delighted to offer this well presented turn key home situated within the modern and sought after Princetoon development in the heart of Portavogie. To the ground floor is a large lounge with feature fireplace, luxury fitted kitchen with dining area and a downstairs W.C. The first floor offers three generous bedrooms with master en-suite and a contemporary family bathroom. Externally, the property offers a detached garage with ample off street parking to front and side. To the rear is an expansive enclosed lawn garden with feature decking area offering superb open aspect countryside views. This turn key home is offered with no onward chain and would be perfect for first time buyers and investors alike. Viewing is a must to appreciate this superb family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor, downstairs W.C.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash basin and push button low flush W.C., tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.96m (14' 4" x 13' 0")
Feature coal burning fireplace with exposed brick surround, laminate wood floor
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 6.45m x 3.38m (21' 2" x 11' 1")
Modern fitted kitchen, range of high and low level under lit units, laminate worktops, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC patio doors to garden
- Hotpress cupboard with storage, access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedastal wash basin with crome mixer tap, W.C. with push button flush, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 3.58m (17' 0" x 11' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedastal wash basin with crome mixer tap, W.C. with push button flush, shower cubicle with electric power unit, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.62m (11' 1" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.79m (10' 10" x 9' 2")
At widest point
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 3.45m (19' 0" x 11' 4")
Roller door, power and lights
- Off street parking to front and side.
Large fence enclosed rear garden in lawn with timber decking and beautiful open aspect countryside views
The property is located within the Princetoon development just off Main Road in Portavogie.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.