70 Silverstream Road
||70 Silverstream Road, Bangor
- Beautifully presented family home
- Convenient location close to amenities and transport links
- Desirable elevated level site with large gardens
- Open plan lounge / dining area with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Three generous bedrooms
- Excellent family home perfect for first time buyers
Skyline are pleased to offer this well presented semi detached home which enjoys a desirable site in a popular residential location offering easy access to Bangor town centre and transport links to Belfast. The home offers comfortable three bedroom accommodation with the benefit of gas fired central heating and a large rear garden in lawn, paved patio and decking. Perfect for young families and first time buyers, but with wider appeal to a range of buyers, we expect a high level of demand and early booking is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC mahogany effect glazed door with side panel, laminate wood floor
- 6.96m x 3.05m (22' 10" x 10' 0")
Feature fireplace, laminate wood floor
- 3.71m x 2.16m (12' 2" x 7' 1")
Shaker style fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level storage units, laminate worktops, integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor, part tiled walls
- White suite comprising panelled bath, free standing wash hand basin and low flush w/c, fully tiled floor and walls, chrome towel rack radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 3.m (11' 1" x 9' 10")
Custom integrated storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.02m (11' 5" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.26m (9' 1" x 7' 5")
- Lawn garden with off street parking to front.
Large enclosed garden to rear in lawn, paved patio and timber decking with two timber sheds and brick outhouse.
Accessed off the Belfast Road
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.