7 Ballyree Drive
||7 Ballyree Drive, Bangor
- Well presented mid terrace home
- Convenient location off Bloomfield Road South
- Walking distance to shops, schools and transport links
- Three generous bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining space
- Spacious lounge with stove burner
- Off street parking to rear
- Ideal for first time buyers and investors
- Chain free, early viewing highly recommended
Skyline are pleased to offer this attractive and highly affordable terrace home which enjoys a most convenient location off the Bloomfield Road South and offering walking distance access to local schools, shops and transport links. The well presented accommodation includes three bedrooms with integrated storage, spacious lunge with stove burner, modern fitted kitchen with dining area and a well finished family bathroom. Outside there is off street parking to rear and a pebble garden to front with open aspect views over a landscaped green. This property is being offered chain free and will have wide appeal amongst first time buyers and investors alike, early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- 3.7m x 5.m (12' 2 x 16' 5)
Multi fuel stove burner, solid wood floor
- KITCHEN / DINING
- 2.8m x 5.m (9' 2 x 16' 5)
Modern shaker style kitchen with excellent range of high and low level storage units, oven with stainless steel extractor hood with stainless steel splash plate, breakfast bar, under stair storage cupboard
- Hot press, access to attic
- White suite, electric shower over bath, PVC panelled walls
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.m x 3.2m (13' 1 x 10' 6)
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.5m x 2.7m (11' 6 x 8' 10)
- BEDROOM 3
- 2.4m x 2.8m (7' 10 x 9' 2)
- Pebble garden to front with open aspect views over landscaped green.
Gated off street parking to rear with paved patio and timber shed
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.