69 Victoria Road
||69 Victoria Road, Bangor
- Luxury refurbished semi detached home
- Desireable street close to town and sea front
- Two bedrooms with sea views to rear aspect
- Large open plan lounge with dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with utility area
- Contemporary bathroom and downstairs wc
- Sea views to rear aspect. Option to extend STP.
- Parking to front, enclosed garden to rear
- Gas heating / fully double glazed / chain free
Skyline are proud to offer this stunning two bedroom semi detached home. The property resides in an enviable location on the edge of Ballyholme offering walking distance access to both the sea front and all the shops, restaurants and amenities of Bangor Town Centre. Indeed, the home offers excellent sea views to the rear aspect. No expense has been spared as part of an immaculate refurbishment of the home which includes front facade re-rendering, gas heating, solid wood flooring, recessed spot lighting, and upgraded kitchen and bathroom. Completing the package is off street parking to the front and an enclosed low maintenance rear garden in paviour and timber decking area with shed. In addition, the property offers the ability to extend to the rear adding further accommodation on both floors subject to planning. This fabulous home offers luxury living in a prime Bangor sea front location and we expect strong demand. Offered chain free, early viewing is essential.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite security door, solid wood floor, feature cornicing
- 7.19m x 3.35m (23' 7" x 11' 0")
Solid wood floor, granite hearth, recessed spot lighting, uPVC patio doors to garden, cast iron radiators
- 4.98m x 1.55m (16' 4" x 5' 1")
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level storage units, 1 1/2 basin stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap, stainless steel extractor hood, recessed spot lights, part tiled walls
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.57m x 1.55m (5' 2" x 5' 1")
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, PVC panelled walls, plumbed for washing machine
- White suite, mains shower over bath, tiled walls, storage cupboard, sea views
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.68m (13' 3" x 12' 1")
Recessed spot lights, integrated wardrobe
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.m (11' 0" x 9' 10")
Feature exposed brick chimey breast, sea views
- Wall enclosed yard to front wth off street parking.
Fence and hedge enclosed rear garden in paviour paving and timber decking, timber shed, tap and light, sea views
Victoria Road is accessible from Quay Street or Clifton Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
19 Park Avenue,
89 Ashbury Avenue,
Green Road, Conlig,
Green Road, Conlig,