68 Ardvanagh Drive
||68 Ardvanagh Drive, Conlig, Newtownards
- Immaculate bay fronted semi detached home
- Popular family friendly residential development
- Large lounge with feature coal fire
- Stunning luxury kitchen with ample dining space
- Fabulous open plan sun room
- Three bedrooms with luxury master en-suite
- Deluxe family bathroom plus downstairs wc
- Private south facing garden to rear
- You Tube Video Link https://youtu.be/pbMJwgKl4qs
Looking for an affordable modern home with a bit of wow factor? Skyline are proud to offer this stunning bay fronted family home to the market. Offering much more than your average semi, this spacious three bedroom home has been finished to a luxury standard throughout and offers all the space a growing family will need.
To the ground floor is a large lounge with feature coal fire, downstairs toilet, and a large open plan kitchen with dining area and fabulous sun room from which to enjoy the fully enclosed and private south facing rear garden. To the first floor are three generous bedrooms with luxury master en-suite shower room, plus a deluxe family bathroom.
This home deserves to be viewed in order to fully appreciate all it has to offer. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor, downstairs wc off
- Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, tiled floor, extractor fan
- 6.65m x 3.56m (21' 10" x 11' 8")
Laminate wood floor, bay window, feature coal fire with decorative surround
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA & SUNROOM :
- 6.15m x 5.77m (20' 2" x 18' 11")
At widest points. Modern shaker style kitchen, excellent range of high and low level storage units with underlighting and LED kickboard lighting, complimentary laminate worktops, integrated double oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, part tiled walls, open plan to sunroom with uPVC patio doors to garden.
- Storage cupboard and access to attic
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with mains power shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, tiled floor, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.76m (12' 10" x 12' 4")
Intehgrated double wardrobe
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Floating wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, fully tiled floor and walls, spot lighting, chrome towel rack radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.55m x 3.07m (14' 11" x 10' 1")
At widest point. Spot lighting
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.55m x 2.57m (14' 11" x 8' 5")
At widest point. Integrated storage cupboard.
- Off street parking to front with paviour and pebble stone detailing.
Level fence enclosed and fully south facing garden to rear in lawn and feature timber decking with integrated mood lightng, very private and not over looked, hot and cold tap, power sockets and security light.
Ardvanagh is accessible off the Green Road in Conlig.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.