6 Portview Heights
||6 Portview Heights, Portavogie
- Beautifully presented detached bungalow with garage
- Located in quiet residential cul-de-sac
- Spacious lounge with open fire
- Fitted kitchen with extensive range of units and dining area
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Attractive fully tiled shower room
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows
- Detached matching single garage
- Concrete driveway with generous parking area
- Landscaped gardens with decked area and patio
- A short walk from seafront and harbour
Skyline are pleased to offer this beautifully presented detached bungalow which enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac location within the fishing village of Portavogie on the Irish sea coastline. A spacious lounge and generous well equipped kitchen is complimented by three double bedrooms and a fully tiled shower room. The home further benefits from oil fired central heating and newly fitted wood effect uPVC double glazing throughout. Outside neat landscaped surrounding gardens include a detached garage with ample parking. Well presented detached homes at this price are extremely rare and we expect strong interest from a variety of buyers. This turn key bungalow requires nothing further to be done than to move in and enjoy so please call today to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- UPVC door with glazed feature and double glazed side panels, cloaks cupboard.
- 6.35m x 3.51m (20' 10" x 11' 6")
Wooden mantlepiece with slate hearth and basket grate, wood laminate flooring, down lighting.
- 3.81m x 3.43m (12' 6" x 11' 3")
Extensive range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splash backs, ceramic tiled floor.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.05m (12' 9" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.84m (10' 9" x 9' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising quadrant shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, towel radiator, extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.86m x 3.51m (22' 6" x 11' 6")
Roller door and side service door, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler.
- Concrete drive and parking area. Lawns and decked area.
Off Main Road, Portavogie.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.