46 Belfast Road
||46 Belfast Road, Bangor
- Immaculately presented terrace home
- Fully refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Large garden with off street parking to rear
- Easy access to Bangor town and commuting to Belfast
- Two double bedrooms (easily converted to three)
- Modern fitted kitchen and shower room
- Gas heating / double glazing throughout
- Attractive and affordable, no onward chain
Skyline are pleased to offer this immaculately presented fully refurbished mid terrace home. Conveniently located, the property offers easy access to Bangor town centre and quick commuter routes to Belfast. The bright and airy accommodation comprises open plan lounge with dining area, modern fitted kitchen and shower room, and two double bedrooms (with potential to configure as three bedrooms). Outside there is an enclosed yard to front, and large garden to rear with off street parking. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. This well located, attractive home will have wide appeal amongst first time buyers, downsizers and investors alike and early viewing is essential to appreciate all this turn key property has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate wood floor, under stair storage
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA
- 4.4m x 7.2m (14' 5" x 23' 7")
Bay window, recessed spot lights, laminate wood floor
- 2.4m x 3.5m (7' 10" x 11' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level storage units with matching worktops, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, vertical radiator
- Access to attic
- SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white suite, shower cubicle with mains power unit, PVC panelled walls, chrome towel rack radiator
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.5m x 3.2m (14' 9" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM 2
- 2.5m x 3.2m (8' 2" x 10' 6")
- Wall enclosed yard to front. Large lawn garden to rear with paved patio, off street parking via shared access lane.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
31 Donard Court,
34 Hawthorne Court,
11 Upritchard Court,