40 Lisnabreen Crescent
||40 Lisnabreen Crescent, Bangor
- Superb Semi Detached Property
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury Solid Walnut Kitchen
- Luxury Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Lounge With Feature Belfast Brick Fireplace
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Decking
- Side Patio Area
- Must See!
There are no other words for this semi detached property other than exceptional. The current owners have spared no expense in making this a fantastic family home. Internally the accommodation is bright and airy throughout comprising three well proportioned bedrooms, lounge with feature Belfast Brick fireplace, luxury fitted solid walnut kitchen with dining area and luxury fitted bathroom. Externally the property offers plenty of space to utilise with both a garden to front and rear as well as a side patio area perfect for barbeques. The property also benefits from double glazing and a recently installed boiler. Located close to Bangor town centre with its many amenities we highly recommend internal inspection to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance through uPVC double glazed door, Laminate wood flooring.
- 4.65m x 3.76m (15' 3" x 12' 4")
Feature Belfast Brick fireplace with open fire,Laminate wood flooring, French doors to:
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 4.8m x 2.54m (15' 9" x 8' 4")
Luxury solid walnut fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units,Soft close cupboards and drawers, Formica worksurfaces, Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Built in oven and ceramic hob, Stainless steel extractor hood, Recessed spotlights, Tiled flooring, Partly tiled walls, Access to rear garden, Open plan to dining area, Under stairs storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 2.64m (14' 4" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.64m (9' 4" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.01m (11' 3" x 6' 7")
- Luxury fitted white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, Low flush wc, Pedestal wash hand basin,Tiled Flooring, Tiled walls, Extractor fan.
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear in lawns and decking, two concrete sheds, Side patio area.
Lisnabreen Crescent is located just off the Skipperstone Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.