4 Upritchard Court
||4 Upritchard Court, Bangor
- Beautifully presented townhouse
- Walking distance to schools, shops and transport links
- Two bedrooms plus excellent eaves storage room
- Utility room with downstairs w/c and sink
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining area and patio doors
- Family bathroom with seperate shower cubicle
- Gas heating, double glazing throughout
- Modern tun key home perfect for first time buyers
Skyline are delighted to offer this fabulous modern townhouse which enjoys a convenient location close to schools, shops and transport links. This immacuately presented home enjoys excellent off street parking for two cars to front and a generous fence enclosed paved patio to rear. Internally, the bright and spacious accommodation provides two bedrooms, large eaves storage space / play room, family bathroom with seperate shower, modern fitted kitchen with dining area and patio doors to garden, utility room with w/c, and a front lounge. Further benefiting from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout, this turn key home will be snapped up quickly by a first time buyer, downsizer or investor seeking an affordable yet comfortable turn key home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC glazed front door, laminate wood flooring
- 3.94m x 3.23m (12' 11" x 10' 7")
Laminate wood floor
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- 4.98m x 4.39m (16' 4" x 14' 5")
At widest point. Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with range of high and low storage units, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, tiled floor, part tiled walls, patio doors to garden, dining area
- UTILITY ROOM WITH W/C
- Low flush w/c with pedestal wash hand basin, worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan
- Large eaves storage room / play room (restricted head height)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, w/c and pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric power unit, tiled floor and walls
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.3m x 3.15m (10' 10" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.05m x 2.79m (10' 0" x 9' 2")
- Off street parking for two cars to front in pebble stone with no maintenance PVC fence and paved path. To rear, fence enclosed paved patio with light.
Located off the Bloomfield Road South
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.