35 Ashdale Crescent
||35 Ashdale Crescent, Bangor
- Well presented detached family home
- Desirable established residential location
- Easy access to schools, shops, town centre & Ward Park
- Four bedrooms / three reception rooms
- Large conservatory to rear
- Fully south facing rear garden with open aspect
- Large detached garage
- Offered with no onward chain, early viewing essential
Ideally situated in a much sought after residential area, Skyline are proud to introduce this well presented detached home offering generous and flexible family accommodation.
Internally there are two separate reception rooms, large conservatory, fitted kitchen, four bedrooms and a family bathroom plus additional downstairs wc. Externally there is off street parking for several cars, an extra wide detached garage, and an un-overlooked fully south facing enclosed rear garden in lawn with decked area. The home further benefits from gas fired central heating.
Offering all the space a family might need and within walking distance to a range of excellent schools, Ward Park and Bangor Town Centre, this property is sure to generate high levels on interest from those seeking attractive yet affordable family accommodation. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC glazed door with glazed side panel, tiled floor
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin
- 3.9m x 5.3m (12' 10 x 17' 5)
Gas fire, laminate wood floor, sliding patio doors to sun room
- DINING ROOM
- 2.5m x 3.5m (8' 2 x 11' 6)
Laminate wood floor
- 4.m x 3.8m (13' 1 x 12' 6)
- 4.4m x 2.9m (14' 5 x 9' 6)
Good range of high and low level storage units, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, American fridge freezer (inc. in sale), Tiled floor, fully tiled walls, wood panel ceiling with recessed spot lights
- Store cupboard, access to part floored attic
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, fully tiled floor and walls, wood panelled ceiling with recessed spot lights
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.2m x 2.9m (13' 9 x 9' 6)
Integrated robe, mirrored sliderobes (inc. in sale)
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.3m x 3.7m (10' 10 x 12' 2)
Laminate wood floor, Schrieber robes (inc. in sale), shower cubicle with electric power unit
- BEDROOM 3
- 2.3m x 2.9m (7' 7 x 9' 6)
Laminate wood floor, Schrieber robes (inc. in sale)
- BEDROOM 4
- 2.6m x 2.2m (8' 6 x 7' 3)
Laminate wood floor
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door, concrete floor, power and lights
- Wall enclosed lawn to front tarmac drive to side.
Open aspect fully south facing enclosed rear garden in lawn with timber decking area.
Travelling Country bound on the Gransha Road turn left in Sunningdale Park. Take the second left into Glendun Park and continue until you reach the T-junction. Turn right and number 35 is on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.