30 Lawson Park
||30 Lawson Park, Portavogie
- Attractive semi detached home
- Popular seaside location
- Desirable large corner site
- Three generous bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Sun room to rear
- Excellent gardens to front side and rear
- Extensive off street parking for 4 cars
This attractive semi detached home enjoys a generous corner site within a popular sea side residential dvevelopment in Portavogie. The property has been tastefully modernised throughout offering spacious three bedroom accommodation with the addition of a fabulous sun room off the kitchen providing additional living space. The large enclosed site benefits from gardens to front, side and rear with off street parking for up to four cars. This delightful yet highly affordable turn key home has nothing nothing left to do but move in and enjoy. We expect it to popular amongst first time buyers, families and investrs alike, early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC glazed door, laminate wood flooring.
- 4.1m x 3.5m (13' 5 x 11' 6)
Laminate wood flooring, recessed spotlights, under stair storage.
- 2.8m x 4.m (9' 2 x 13' 1)
Range of high and low level units, extractor hood, part tiled walls, laminate wood flooring, Belfast Sink.
- SUN ROOM
- 3.1m x 2.5m (10' 2 x 8' 2)
Laminate wood flooring, recessed spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 2.8m x 1.m (9' 2 x 3' 3)
Plumbed. Laminate wood flooring.
- Attic, store.
- 2.2m x 1.7m (7' 3 x 5' 7)
White suite, electric shower over bath, fully tiled.
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.5m x 3.2m (11' 6 x 10' 6)
At widest points. Laminate wood flooring, integrated robes.
- BEDROOM 2
- 2.6m x 3.2m (8' 6 x 10' 6)
At widest points. Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM 3
- 2.5m x 2.4m (8' 2 x 7' 10)
- To front, gated off street parking and lawn to side. Fence enclosed lawn to rear. Concrete shed, tap and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.