30 Inglewood Park
||30 Inglewood Park, Bangor
- Well presented semi detached home
- Convenient location close to range of amenities
- Three generous bedrooms
- Detached garage / south facing rear garden
- Fitted kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Oil fired central heating / double glazing throughout
- Chain free, perfect for first time buyers and investors
Skyline are pleased to offer this well presented semi detached villa. The property enjoys a level site in a convenient location offering easy access to Bangor Town Centre and commuter routes to Belfast. Internally, the well proportioned accommodation provides three bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge and kitchen with dining area. There is oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout. Outside the home benefits from a detached garage with store, front lawn garden with ample off street parking, and a fence enclosed south facing garden to the rear in lawn and paved patio. This well located, well presented affordable home will have wide appeal amongst first time buyers, families and investors alike. We recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With uPVC double glazed door and sidescreen, single panelled radiator, cloakroom cupboard.
- 4.04m x 3.58m (13' 3" x 11' 9")
Composite fireplace with carved wooden surround and matching hearth, electric fire inset, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.56m x 2.44m (18' 3" x 8' 0")
Good rnge of high and low level fitted cupboards, roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit,, stainless steel under oven with stainless steel extractor above, single panelled radiator, fridge recess, uPVC rear door.
- With hotpress and roofspace access
- White suite, bath with mixer shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, recessed lighting, fully tiled walls, panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.74m (13' 4" x 9' 0")
Single panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.54m (10' 11" x 8' 4")
Single panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- Single panelled radiator
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 3.48m x 1.57m (11' 5" x 5' 2")
With light and power, roller shutter door, plumbed for washing machine. Lean-to store.
- Lawn garden to front with off street parking.
Fence enclosed south facing rear garden in lawn and paved patio.
Off the Clandeboye Road, Bangor
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.