27 Church Avenue
||27 Church Avenue, Bangor
- Well presented bay fronted semi detached
- Walking distance to Bangor Town Centre
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Downstairs shower room, bathroom to first floor
- Detached garage with plumbing
- South facing open aspect rear garden
- Perfect first time buyer home
Skyline are delighted to offer this extended bay fronted semi detached home residing in a consistently sought after highly convenient residential location offering walking distance access to Bangor Town Centre and all of its amenities. Internally, this well presented home provides large open plan reception room, fitted kitchen, downstairs shower room, family bathroom and three spacious bedrooms. Outside the property benefits from a detached garage, front lawn, off street parking and an open aspect south facing rear paved patio. This fantastic family home will have wide appeal in particular to first time buyers seeking a well presented, spacious and yet affordable home in an excellent location. Early viewing recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC glazed door, cloakroom, under stair storage
- 8.m x 3.48m (26' 3" x 11' 5")
Feature bay window, coal fireplace with exposed brick surround
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.25m x 2.36m (10' 8" x 7' 9")
Shaker style fitted kitchen with good range of high and low storage units, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood tiled floor, part tiled walls
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, disability access walk-in shower cubicle, with electric shower unit
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath
- Low flush wc
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.51m (13' 4" x 11' 6")
Feature bay window
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.53m (12' 4" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.41m (9' 9" x 7' 11")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.13m x 3.15m (16' 10" x 10' 4")
Plumbed for washing machine, power and lights
- Enclosed lawn with shribs to front with off street parking.
Large south facing open aspect rear garden in paved patio
Travelling along the Belfast Road coming into Bangor take right at the lights onto the Newtownards Road. Continue and take second right onto Church Avenue, number 63 is located on your left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.