26 Bridgelea Crescent
||26 Bridgelea Crescent, Conlig, Bangor
- Attractive well presented semi detached home
- Popular and modern residential development
- Large enclosed garden to rear
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary bathroom and downstairs w/c
- Gas heating / excellent energy rating
- Perfect for first time buyers, downsizers & investors
Skyline are delighted to offer this attractive and beautifully presented semi detached home. Situated within the modern and popular Bridgelea development, the property offers excellent access to the many facilities of Newtownards and Bangor as well as easy commuter access to Belfast.
The turn key accommodation comprises lounge, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs W/C, bathroom and two excellent sized double bedrooms. This low maintenance and easy to run home boasts an excellent energy rating and benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout . Outside, there is a large fence enclosed lawn garden to rear and ample communal parking to the front.
This appealing home will be snapped up quickly by a first time buyer, downsizer or investor seeking a modern turn key property in a well regarded location.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- 4.72m x 4.19m (15' 6 x 13' 9)
Wall mounted electric fire, under stair storage.
- 4.17m x 3.25m (13' 8 x 10' 8)
Range of high and low level units, integrated oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
- White suite, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Access to attic, storage cupboard
- White suite, mains shower unit over bath, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.19m x 3.m (13' 9 x 9' 10)
- BEDROOM 2
- 4.17m x 2.49m (13' 8 x 8' 2)
- Communal parking to front. Fence enclosed lawn and paved patio to rear with timber shed, tap and light, bin access.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
29 Bridgelea Crescent,
2 Stonebridge Cottages,
7 Stonebridge Gardens,
22 Rathgill Grove,