25 Mcbriar Meadow
||25 Mcbriar Meadow, Carrowdore
- Attractive four bedroom townhouse
- Modern sought after new development
- Spacious lounge with feature coal fire
- Modern fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Delux family bathroom, additional downstairs wc
- Master en-suite shower room
- Multiple off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden with large storage shed
Skyline are pleased to bring to the market this attractive modern townhouse, located in the modern and sought after McBriar Meadow development off the Main Street in Carrowdore. This deceptively spacious home offers generous four bedroom accommodation to include lounge, kitchen, utility room, downstairs w/c, family bathroom and en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Outside, there is off street parking for several cars and a well presented enclosed rear garden in lawn, patio and large timber shed. Internal viewing will not disappoint and we would recommend early booking for this fabulous home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC glazed door
- 5.84m x 3.25m (19' 2" x 10' 8")
Feature coal fire, spot lighting, uPVC patio doors to rear patio
- 4.93m x 3.05m (16' 2" x 10' 0")
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units and complimentary laminate worktops, integrated oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recess for fridge freezer, spot lighting
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Worktop and storage cupboards, extractor fan, spot lighting
- Low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.69m x 2.64m (8' 10" x 8' 8")
- Galley, hotpress, access to attic with flooring and electrics
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.21m x 3.89m (17' 1" x 12' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric power unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.95m (10' 9" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.26m (9' 1" x 7' 5")
- Off street parking for three cars to front.
Fence enclosed rear garden in lawn and paved patio area with large timber storage shed featuring a garage door.
Off the Main Road in Carrowdore
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.