23 Drumfad Road
||23 Drumfad Road, Millisle
- Well presented mid terrace house
- Secluded semi rural location
- Stunning panoramic countryside views
- Extensive enclosed landscaped gardens
- Two bedrooms/ two reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen / conservatory to rear
- First floor bathroom / downstairs wc
- Ample parking. Offered chain free
Skyline are pleased to offer for sale this truly unique home, full of character and offering unrivalled panoramic countryside views within a secluded semi rural location on the edge of Millilse village. The ground floor accommodation comprises modern fitted kitchen, downstairs wc, dining room, living room, conservatory and a double bedroom. To the first floor is another large bedroom with stunning views and a contemporary bathroom comprising white suite and separate shower cubicle. Outside there is ample parking and a large, beautifully landscaped secluded garden in lawn, trees and shrubs with green house, timber shed and summer house.
This home is offered with no onward chain and will appeal to those seeking a bespoke property with a high degree of tranquillity and comfort. Viewing is essential to appreciate all this wonderful home has to offer.
- Under stair storage
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled floor and walls
- 2.6m x 4.1m (8' 6 x 13' 5)
Country style fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level storage units, granite worktops, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood, part tiled walls
- DINING ROOM
- 2.6m x 4.3m (8' 6 x 14' 1)
Open archway to living area
- LIVING ROOM
- 3.6m x 5.3m (11' 10 x 17' 5)
Feature coal fire
- 2.2m x 2.8m (7' 3 x 9' 2)
Tiled floor, panoramic countryside views
- Slingsby ladder access to part floored attic
- 2.7m x 3.4m (8' 10 x 11' 2)
White suite, shower cubicle with electric power unit, part tiled walls, velux skylight, chrome towel rack radiator, hot press cupboard, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.5m x 5.3m (11' 6 x 17' 5)
At widest points. Panoramic countryside views
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.1m x 3.m (10' 2 x 9' 10)
- Parking to front for 5-6 cars. Large enclosed landscaped gardens comprising lawn, tress and shrubs with greenhouse, timber shed and summer house. Wall enclosed patio area.
Rear fence enclosed garden with open aspect countryside views
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
89 Ashbury Avenue,
53 Towerview Avenue,