22 Rathgill Way
||22 Rathgill Way, Bangor
- Extremely well presented first floor apartment
- Own front door / Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Two bedrooms / large floored attic room
- Spacious lounge / modern fitted kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom with corner bath and shower cubicle
- Gas heating / double glazed throughout
- Allocated parking / fence enclosed garden with shed
- Ideal for first time buyers and investors
Skyline are pleased to offer this fully modernised and beautifully presented first floor apartment. Fully self contained with its own front door, the generous two bedroom accommodation includes bright and spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen and a contemporary bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle. Further benefits include a large fully floored and sound insulated attic room, gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. Outside, there is allocated parking and a fence enclosed lawn garden with timber shed. This better than average apartment will make a perfect starter home or investment opportunity offering a good rental return.
- Laminate wood flooring, wood panel ceiling, dutch ladder to large attic room
- 4.1m x 3.8m (13' 5 x 12' 6)
Laminate wood flooring
- 4.m x 2.8m (13' 1 x 9' 2)
Good range of high and low level units, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, stone tiled flooring and part tiled walls, breakfast bar, PVC ceiling with recessed spot lights.
- 2.7m x 2.3m (8' 10 x 7' 7)
White suite comprising corner bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and cubicle with electric shower unit, chrome towel rack radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls, PVC panel ceiling with recessed spot lights, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.1m x 3.m (13' 5 x 9' 10)
Laminate wood flooring, integrated robe
- BEDROOM 2
- 2.6m x 2.6m (8' 6 x 8' 6)
Laminate wood flooring, wood panel ceiling
- ATTIC ROOM
- Large fully floored and sound insulated attic room with light, power and full head height (can be used as study / office / playroom etc.)
- Fence enclosed lawn, timber shed. Communal parking
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.