2 Bryansburn Lane
||2 Bryansburn Lane, Bryansburn Road, Bangor
- Stunning bespoke detached home
- Prime Bangor West Location off Bryansburn Road
- Walking distance to Town Centre & Promenade
- Flexible split level three storey accommodation
- Four bedrooms with master en-suite
- Multiple balconies (including to three bedrooms)
- Luxury fitted kitchen with utility area
- Internal garage, gas fired central heating
- No onward chain, enquire today
*** FINAL REDUCTION FOR QUICK SALE - ENQUIRE TODAY*** Skyline are delighted to offer this stunning detached home located on the prestigious and much sought after Bryansburn Road in Bangor West. Accessed via a shared lane and occupying a private site, the property is conveniently located within walking distance to Bangor Town Centre, Bangor Marina, Bangor Bus & Rail Station and a range of excellent Schools & Amenities. This contemporary and bespoke detached luxury property offers over 2000 sq ft of flexible and adaptable living accommodation over three floors, featuring a unique open plan split level design linking both the ground and first floors. This design, coupled with the numerous large windows and multiple balcony areas, creates a bright and airy feeling throughout the property. The property provides four bedroom accommodation with master en-suite shower room. Three of the bedrooms benefit from direct access onto balcony areas. In addition there are two reception areas, a luxury fitted kitchen with space for dining, and a contemporary bathroom suite. The property further benefits from an internal garage, gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. A house of this size and stature within this sought after address can not be ignored at this price. Offered with no onward chain, we expect high demand and early viewing is highly recommended.
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 5.21m x 4.39m (17' 1" x 14' 5")
Luxury fitted Kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level fitted units, integrated Dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor and recessed lighting. Potential for Island Unit as plumbing in place. Sliding Patio Doors to the Rear Garden
- UTILITY ROOM / WC:
- Comprising W.C. and Wash Hand Basin. Plumbed for Washing Machine
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.64m x 3.23m (18' 6" x 10' 7")
Well proportioned Ground Floor Bedroom that could also be utilised as a Reception Room
Ground Floor Upper Level
- 5.97m x 4.5m (19' 7" x 14' 9")
Spacious Reception with Solid Wooden Flooring and recessed lighting.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid Wooden Flooring, recessed lighting and sliding doors to Rear Balcony.
- OPEN PLAN FAMILY AREA:
- 4.5m x 2.51m (14' 9" x 8' 3")
Split level gallery style Reception Room over the main Lounge with sliding doors to the Rear Balcony.
- Modern fully tiled Bathroom Suite comprising Corner Bath, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin and Push Button W.C.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.94m x 3.25m (19' 6" x 10' 8")
Accessed from the Entrance Hall. Light, Power and Electric Roller Shutter Door.
- Sliding doors to Rear Balcony
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 4.14m (14' 9" x 13' 7")
Spacious double Bedroom with walk in Wardrobe, Ensuite Shower Room and two separate sliding doors, one leading to the Front Balcony and the other to the Rear Balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled walk in Shower Area with glass brick partition, W.C. and Wash Hand Basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.23m (13' 0" x 10' 7")
Double Bedroom with PVC Patio Doors to the Front Balcony
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.51m x 1.68m (8' 3" x 5' 6")
Currently utilised as Bedroom. However, this room has been plumbed for a potential Ensuite to Bedroom Two. PVC Door to Front Balcony.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Fence enclosed Rear Garden laid in lawn with stoned walkways.
Located off the Bryansburn Road in Bangor West
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.