18 Maryville Road
||18 Maryville Road, Bangor
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- Prime Bangor West location, walking distance to station
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan lounge / dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with separate utility area
- Contemporary white family bathroom suite
- Fully converted loft space
- Off street parking to front and rear
Skyline are proud to offer this tastefully modernised and exceptionally well maintained semi detached home. Situated just off the Bryansburn road in a prime Bangor West location, the property offers walking distance access to the train station, Bangor town centre and the sea front promenade. There are also an excellent range of nearby schools and recreational activities. This three bedroom home enjoys an open plan lounge / dining area with feature open fire, modern fitted kitchen with covered utility area, contemporary bathroom suite and a fully converted loft space. In addition, the property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. Outside, there are well kept gardens and off street parking to both front and rear. This turn key home requires little to do but move in and enjoy. We anticipate it will suit a wide range of buyers and would recommend early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany uPVC glazed door, laminate wood floor, cloakroom
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA:
- 7.09m x 3.68m (23' 3" x 12' 1")
Open plan, coal fire with timber sleeper mantle, sliding patio doors to garden
- 3.73m x 2.29m (12' 3" x 7' 6")
Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with good range of high and low level units, glass fronted display unit, laminate worktops, 1 1/2 basin stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap, integrated oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood and splash plate, recess for fridge freezer, recessed spot lights, tiled floor, part tiled walls
- Recently fitted contemporary white suite comprising bathtub with electric shower unit over, low flush w/c and wash hand basin on vanity unit. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spot lights, chrome towel rack radiator, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 2.57m (11' 10" x 8' 5")
Double integrated robes, laminate wood flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.18m (10' 10" x 10' 5")
Laminate wood floor
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.34m x 2.36m (7' 8" x 7' 9")
Laminate wood floor
- 3.4m x 2.97m (11' 2" x 9' 9")
Fully converted loft with laminate wood floor, velux skylight, radiator, eaves storage. Accessed via slingsby ladder.
- ANNEX / UTILITY AREA:
- Covered utlility area with storage units and worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor
- Off street parking and lawn garden with shrubs to front.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn and paved patio areas with pebble path. Timber storage shed and large timber out house with plumbing and electrics. Further gated off street parking access from Maryville Park.
Access from the Bryansburn Road
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.