15 Princetoon Avenue
||15 Princetoon Avenue, Portavogie
- Well presented and deceptively spacious townhouse
- Modern development with open aspect to rear
- Three generous bedrooms with master en-suite
- Large lounge with feature fire
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining area
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Perfect for first time buyers and investors alike
- Offered with no onward chain, early viewing essential
We are delighted to offer this well presented and deceptively spacious turn-key home situated within the modern and sought after Princetoon development in the heart of Portavogie. To the ground floor is a large lounge with feature fireplace, luxury fitted kitchen with dining area and a downstairs W.C. The first floor offers three generous bedrooms with master en-suite shower room and a contemporary family bathroom. Externally, there is ample off street parking to front and a large fence enclosed lawn garden offering superb open aspect countryside views. This turn key home is offered with no onward chain and would be perfect for first time buyers and investors alike. Viewing is a must to appreciate this superb family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.68m (15' 5" x 12' 1")
Feature coal burning fire, laminate wood floor
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash basin and push button low flush W.C., laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.75m x 3.1m (15' 7" x 10' 2")
Modern fitted kitchen, range of high and low level under lit units, laminate worktops, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, laminate wood floor, part tiled walls, dining area, uPVC patio doors to garden
- Hotpress cupboard with storage, access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin with chrome mixer tap, W.C. with push button flush, laminate wood floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.86m (13' 9" x 12' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash basin with chrome mixer tap, W.C. with push button flush, shower cubicle with electric power unit, laminate wood floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.97m (11' 8" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.29m (9' 8" x 7' 6")
At widest point
- Off street parking to front and a large fence enclosed lawn garden offering superb open aspect countryside views
The property is located within the Princetoon development just off Main Road in Portavogie.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.