15 Mayfield Avenue
||15 Mayfield Avenue, Newtownabbey
- Recently constructed high specification end townhouse
- Highly sought after modern development
- Three bedrooms with master en-suite
- Bright spacious lounge with feature fire and bay window
- Luxury fitted kitchen with dining area
- Luxury family bathroom / downstairs wc
- Gas fired central heating
- Excellent off street parking / large gardens to front & rear
Skyline are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented end townhouse. The home resides in a sought after modern development just off the Hightown Road and will ideally suit young buyers seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; lounge with feature fireplace and bay window, luxury fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area, 3 bedrooms with master en-suite and a luxury bathroom with white suite. Further benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a large wall enclosed tarmac driveway and lawn garden to front. To the rear is a generous fully fence enclosed lawn garden with timber shed Early viewing is highly recommended.
- 5.m x 4.m (16' 5 x 13' 1)
Bay window, laminate wood floor, feature fireplace with lectric fire, open arch to kitchen / dining
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate wood floor, cloakroom, under stair storage
- KITCHEN / DINING
- 5.5m x 3.4m (18' 1 x 11' 2)
Luxury fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level storage units, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel splash plate and extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, breakfast bar, tiled floor, laminate wood floor to dining area
- Storage cupboard, access to attic
- 2.2m x 1.9m (7' 3 x 6' 3)
Three piece white suite, fully tiled floor and walls, recessed spot lights, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.6m x 3.9m (15' 1 x 12' 10)
At widest points. Integrated robes.
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Wash basin on vanity unit, low flush wc, shower cubicle with mains power, PVC panelled walls and ceiling with recessed spot lights, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.2m x 2.9m (10' 6 x 9' 6)
At widest points.
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.3m x 2.4m (10' 10 x 7' 10)
- Wall enclosed lawn and tarmac driveway to front. Fence enclosed lawn to rear with timber shed, tap and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.