14 Glastry Gardens
||14 Glastry Gardens, Bangor
- Well presented mid terrace house
- Excellent corner site in quiet cul-de-sac
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Three generous bedrooms with integrated storage
- Large kitchen with dining area
- Lean-to conservatory to rear
- Nearby communal parking
- Ideal for first time buyers, downsizers and investors
Skyline are pleased to offer this well presented mid terrace home which enjoys an enviable corner plot within a quiet cul-de-sac square. The generous three bedroom home enjoys a bright lounge, large kitchen with dining area and a family bathroom with white suite. Additional benefits include a small lean-to conservatory, rear yard and beautifully landscaped gardens to front and side in lawn and timber decking with feature palm trees. There is ample communal parking within close reach of the property. This delightful affordable home will have wide appeal amongst first time buyers, downsizers and investors alike. Early viewing recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor, cloakroom.
- 3.5m x 4.2m (11' 6 x 13' 9)
Laminate wood flooring.
- 4.2m x 4.2m (13' 9 x 13' 9)
Range of high and low level units, integrated oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, under lighting, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, washing machine included, integrated fridge freezer.
- LEAN TO CONSERVATORY
- 5.3m x 1.3m (17' 5 x 4' 3)
- Hot press.
- White suite, electric shower over bath, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.5m x 2.6m (11' 6 x 8' 6)
Laminate wood flooring, integrated mirrored sliderobes.
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.4m x 4.3m (11' 2 x 14' 1)
At widest point. Laminate wood flooring, integrated robes.
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.4m x 2.8m (11' 2 x 9' 2)
At widest point. Integrated storage (access to attic).
- Fence enclosed paved yard to rear. Front and side fence enclosed lawn, decking area and outside plugs. Communal parking nearby.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.