14 Abbington Manor
||14 Abbington Manor, Bangor West, Bangor
- Attractive recently constructed end townhouse
- Picturesque small development with green areas
- Prime Bangor West location close to shops and schools
- Three bedrooms with integrated mirrored sliderobes
- Luxury kitchen with sun room dining area
- Contemporary bathroom and downstairs wc
- Enclosed garden to rear with decking
- Gas heating, perfect first time buyer home
Skyline are delighted to offer this exceptional modern townhouse residing in the attractive and highly sought after Abbington development in Bangor West. Located just off the Old Belfast Road, the property is conveniently positioned in close proximity to many amenities including Springhill shopping complex, Rathmore Primary School, Carnalea Golf Club and Crawfordsburn Country Park. Rail and road connections to Belfast are also easily accessible.
The property itself is beautifully presented throughout comprising enclosed entrance porch through to bright living room, luxury fitted kitchen with dining area and full range of integrated appliances, downstairs wc, contemporary family bathroom, and three generous bedrooms (two with full height integrated mirrored sliderobes). Outside there is ample communal parking to front and a fully enclosed rear garden with timber decking and paved patio.
This high specification turn key home in an excellent location will have wide appeal amongst a range of buyers and therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished tile floor
- 4.7m x 3.6m (15' 5 x 11' 10)
Laminate wood floor, feature fireplace (option to connect gas)
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 3.6m x 5.9m (11' 10 x 19' 4)
Excellent range of high and low level high gloss units with under lighting, granite effect work tops, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer dryer, under oven with 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood and splash plate, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Two piece white suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- Access to roofspace. Storage cupboard housing gas boiler.
- Contemporary three piece white suite with mains shower over bath, half pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Partially tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan and recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.6m x 3.4m (11' 10 x 11' 2)
At widest Points. Full height integrated mirrored sliderobes
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.2m x 2.7m (10' 6 x 8' 10)
Full height integrated mirrored sliderobes
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.5m x 2.m (11' 6 x 6' 7)
At widest points.
- Shared parking to front. Fully enclosed garden to rear in timber decking and paved patio, light, bin access alleyway to side
Heading out of Bangor on the Old Belfast Road turn right into the Abbington Manor, just after the Springhill Shopping Complex. The property is situated to the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.