132 Ashbury Avenue
||132 Ashbury Avenue, Bangor
- Well presented detached family home
- Close to excellent primary & secondary schools
- Four / Five double bedrooms
- Two / Three reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with utility area
- Four piece family bathroom / downstairs wc
- Deceptively spacious c1600 sq ft accommodation
- Enclosed south facing rear garden
Skyline are delighted to offer this deceptive spacious detached family home offering c1600 sq ft of flexible four / five bedroom accommodation. Located in a well established residential area offering walking distance access to a range of excellent primary and secondary schools, this attractively priced home is perfect for growing families.
Well presented throughout, the ground floor accommodation comprises three generous reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with utility area and a downstairs wc. To the first floor are four double bedrooms and a family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle. This well presented home further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC gutters, facias and soffits. Outside, there is ample off street parking to front and an enclosed south facing rear garden with private aspect.
Early viewing highly recommeded.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate wood floor, vaulted ceiling, under stair cloakroom
- LIVING ROOM
- 4.8m x 3.6m (15' 9" x 11' 10")
Laminate wood floor, feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and carved pine surround
- FAMILY ROOM / BED 5
- 3.7m x 3.m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
Karndene wood floor
- DINING ROOM
- 4.m x 3.2m (13' 1" x 10' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor
- KITCHEN WITH UTILITY
- At widest points. Good range of high and low level storage units with complimentary worktops, under lighting, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, recesses spot lights, open plan to utility area.
- Karndene wood floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash plate, recessed spot lights
- Storage cupboard, access to attic
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.m x 3.8m (13' 1" x 12' 6")
Laminate wood floor, recessed spot lights
- BEDROOM 2
- 4.3m x 4.m (14' 1" x 13' 1")
At widest points. Velux skylight, integrated mirrored sliderobes, panelled shower cubicle with mains power
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.8m x 3.6m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
Laminate wood floor
- BEDROOM 4
- 4.3m x 2.6m (14' 1" x 8' 6")
Laminate wood floor, integrated mirrored sliderobes, velux skylight
- White suite comprising corner bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric power unit, fully tiled walls, Amitco floor, recessed spot lights, extractor fan
- Ample off street parking to front with lawn garden.
Fence enclosed south facing rear garden in lawn, shrubs and paved patio with timber shed, tap and light. uPVC gutters, fascias and soffits
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.