13 Penbrooke Avenue
||13 Penbrooke Avenue, Bangor
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- Quiet cul-de-sac location close to range of amenities
- Three generous bedrooms
- Contemporary open plan lounge with dining area
- Well presented fitted kitchen
- Deluxe family bathroom
- Excellent enclosed rear garden with timber shed
- Perfect home for first time buyers
Skyline are proud to offer this superb semi detached family home enjoying a quiet cul de sac location in an area convenient to nearby shops, schools and commuter routes. This beautifully presented three bedroom home benefits from modern decor throughout, double glazing, gas fired central heating, and an attractive low maintenance enclosed rear garden with timber shed. This attractive yet affordable turn key home is sure to appeal to first time buyers and early viewing is highly advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC glazed door with side panel, laminate wood floor, under stair cloakroom
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA::
- 7.14m x 3.51m (23' 5" x 11' 6")
Laminate wood floor, feature coal fire decorative surround, open plan to dining area
- 2.97m x 2.9m (9' 9" x 9' 6")
Fitted shaker style kitchen with good range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- 2.87m x 1.63m (9' 5" x 5' 4")
Modern white suite, mains shower over bath tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome towel rack radiator, storage cupboard
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.18m (12' 5" x 10' 5")
Laminate wood floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.2m (10' 7" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.49m (9' 0" x 8' 2")
- Off street parking with lawn garden to front.
Fence enclosed rear garden in paving, timber shed withy power and lights, tap and light.
Penbrooke Avenue is accessed via Willowbrook Park off the Balloo Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.