12 Tides Turn
||12 Tides Turn, Newtownards, Portavogie
- Attractive red brick semi detached home
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Popular recently constructed Tides Development
- Three bedrooms with master en-suite
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Large open plan kitchen / dining area
- Contemporary bathroom and downstairs wc
- Large south facing open aspect rear garden
Skyline are pleased to offer this attractive larger than average semi detached home. Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac within the sought after Tides Development, the home offers easy access to the local shops, schools and wider amenities of Portavogie Village on the Ards peninsula coastline. Internally, the spacious three bedroom accommodation includes lounge, open plan kitchen with dining / living area, family bathroom, en-suite shower room and a downstairs wc. Externally, there is ample off street parking to front and a large fence enclosed south facng rear garden with open aspect. This beautifully appointed home is ideal for growing families and internal inspection will not dissapoint.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- 4.m x 4.4m (13' 1 x 14' 5)
Feature fireplace with coal fire.
- White suite, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- KITCHEN / DINING
- 6.4m x 3.4m (21' 0 x 11' 2)
Excellent range of high and low level storage units, integrated washing machine and fridge freezer, breakfast bar, tiled floor, recessed spotlights, patio doors to garden.
- Hot press, access to attic.
- 2.6m x 2.3m (8' 6 x 7' 7)
White suite, towel rack radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.5m x 5.2m (11' 6 x 17' 1)
- 1.3m x 2.7m (4' 3 x 8' 10)
White suite, cubicle with electric shower unit, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, towel rack radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2
- 2.6m x 3.5m (8' 6 x 11' 6)
- BEDROOM 3
- 2.8m x 3.4m (9' 2 x 11' 2)
At widest points.
- To front, lawn, pebble drive and open porch. Fence enclosed lawn to rear with timber shed, tap and light and brick boiler house.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.