12 Hawthorne Crescent
||12 Hawthorne Crescent, Ballyhalbert
- Immaculately presented semi detached home
- Three storey property with full attic conversion
- Four bedrooms with master en-suite
- Detached garage converted for commercial use
- Large lounge with feature coal burning fire
- New luxury fitted kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom and downstairs w/c
- Enclosed rear garden
Skyline are pleased to present this deceptively spacious semi detached home offering circa 1400 sq ft of beautifully presented accommodation over three floors. Offering more than meets the eye, the 2nd floor has been fully converted to provide a large fourth bedroom with two velux skylights and eaves storage. In addition the home benefits from a coverted detached garage which is currently being used as a workspace but can be easily adaptable to suit other requirements. Enjoying modern decor throughout, the accommodation comprises spacious lounge, newly fitted luxury kitchen with dining area and a range of high quality integrated appliances, downstairs w/c, family bathroom and four bedrooms with master en-suite shower room. Outside there is gated off street parking and gardens to front and rear. This home is perfect for first time buyers and young families seeking a spacious home at an affordable price. Please call today to arrange a viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor, W/C off
- White suite, laminate wood floor, extractor fan
- 5.89m x 3.48m (19' 4" x 11' 5")
Feature coal fire, laminate wood floor, spots
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.51m x 3.12m (18' 1" x 10' 3")
New luxury fitted shaker style kichen comprising an excellent range of high and low level storage units with underlighting, integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Storage cupboard
- White suite, part tiled walls, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.35m (11' 3" x 11' 0")
Spotlights, integrated wardrobe
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite, shower cubicle with electric unit, fully tiled, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.33m (12' 11" x 10' 11")
At widest point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 1.98m (8' 0" x 6' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.79m x 4.37m (19' 0" x 14' 4")
At widest point. Two velux skylights, three eaves storage cupboards.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.38m x 2.84m (17' 8" x 9' 4")
Converted with full planning permission for commercial use, currently a salon. Laminate wood floor, spotlights, power sockets.
- Gated off street parking and lawn garden to front.
Fence enclosed rear garden in lawn and paved path with timber storage shed.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.