12 Bingham Street
||12 Bingham Street, Bangor
- Impressive fully refurbished period property
- Prime town centre location
- Allocated parking to rear
- Four bedrooms with master en-suite
- New luxury fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Gas fired central heating / fully double glazed
- Walking distance to range of amenities
- Attractively priced, no onward chain
Skyline are proud to offer this beautifully refurbished four bedroom period property. With a prime town centre location, this highly attractive yet affordable property benefits from walking distance access to the extensive range of shops, restuarants, transport links and wider amenities of Bangor Town. Unique for its location, the property also benefits from two allocated parking spaces to rear. Internally, the deceptively bright and spacious three storey accommodation comprises four bedrooms with master en-suite, open plan lounge / dining area, luxury fitted kitchen, and a contemporary family bathroom. Outside, there are low maintenance enclosed yards to front and rear. Offered with no onward chain, we expect strong demand for this stunning turn-key home, therefore early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, cornicing.
- LOUNGE / DINING
- 6.9m x 3.4m (22' 8 x 11' 2)
Feature fireplace with coal fire, cornicing, under stair storage.
- 5.m x 2.5m (16' 5 x 8' 2)
Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with range of high and low level storage units, integrated oven and ceramic hob with ceramic extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, breakfast bar
- 2.3m x 2.9m (7' 7 x 9' 6)
White suite, mains shower over bath, part tiled walls, chrome towel rack radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.4m x 4.6m (11' 2 x 15' 1)
- 1.m x 2.9m (3' 3 x 9' 6)
Cubicle with mains shower unit, sink with vanity, WC, chrome towel rack radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.5m x 2.5m (11' 6 x 8' 2)
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.3m x 4.1m (10' 10 x 13' 5)
- BEDROOM 4
- 3.5m x 2.8m (11' 6 x 9' 2)
Velux window, attic access.
- To front, fence enclosed yard in pavoir and edging. To rear, enclosed yard in stone tiles with boiler house plumbed for washing machine, 2 allocated parking spaces, further storage with electric sockets.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.