11 Upritchard Court
||11 Upritchard Court, Bangor
- Attractive modern semi detached home
- Walking distance to schools, shops and transport links
- Three generous bedrooms with master en-suite
- Large lounge with gas fire and patio doors
- Modern fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Family bathroom plus downstairs w/c
- Gas heating, double glazing throughout
- Chain free, perfect family home
Skyline are delighted to offer this fabulous semi detached villa which enjoys a convenient location close to schools, shops and transport links. Internally, the spacious accommodation provides three generous bedrooms with master en-suite, family bathroom plus downstairs w/c, modern fitted kitchen with separate utility room and a large lounge with space for dining table, feature gas fire and patio doors to the generous secluded rear garden.
Offered with no onward chain, this ideal family home will be snapped up quickly by a someone seeking an affordable yet comfortable and well located home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC glazed door, laminate wood flooring, under stair storage
- White suite, laminate wood flooring, extractor fan.
- 5.2m x 4.7m (17' 1 x 15' 5)
Feature gas fire, patio doors to garden, laminate wood floor.
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2 x 9' 10)
Good range of high and low level units, integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 1.7m x 1.6m (5' 7 x 5' 3)
Storage unit and worktop, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Attic, storage cupboard.
- White suite, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.3m x 3.1m (14' 1 x 10' 2)
- White suite, cubicle with electric shower unit, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.6m x 2.9m (11' 10 x 9' 6)
- BEDROOM 3
- 4.3m x 2.2m (14' 1 x 7' 3)
- To front, off street parking and lawn. Mature conifer enclosed garden to rear.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.