11 Rugby Park
||11 Rugby Park, Bangor
- Spacious and well presented semi detached home
- Sought after Bangor West location
- Three bedrooms / Family bathroom
- Open plan lounge with dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen / conservatory to rear
- Large detached garage with utility area
- Excellent parking to front in paviour brick
- Enclosed low maintenance garden to rear
Skyline are delighted to offer this spacious and well maintained semi detached home. The property enjoys a highly desirable Bangor West location offering easy access to Bangor town, rail connections and commuter access to Belfast.
Internally, the accommodation comprises open plan lounge and dining area with feature stove fireplace, modern fitted kitchen, conservatory, family bathroom and three generous bedrooms. Outside there is a large detached garage with plumbed utility area, ample off street parking to front , and an enclosed low maintenance garden to rear in pavior brick.
This attractively priced home will have wide appeal and early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels, solid wood floor, cloakroom, recessed spot lights, cornicing
- LOUNGE / DINING
- 3.2m x 7.4m (10' 6 x 24' 3)
Solid wood floor, recessed spot lights, cornicing, multi-fuel stove with marble and maple wood surround.
- 3.7m x 2.9m (12' 2 x 9' 6)
Excellent range of high and low level storage units, integrated oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spot lights, cornicing
- 2.6m x 1.9m (8' 6 x 6' 3)
- Access to partially floored attic
- 1.7m x 2.9m (5' 7 x 9' 6)
White suite, electric shower over bath, fully tiled floor and walls, hot press cupboard
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.2m x 3.3m (10' 6 x 10' 10)
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.2m x 3.9m (10' 6 x 12' 10)
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.m x 2.4m (9' 10 x 7' 10)
At widest points. Integrated storage
- DETACHED GARAGE
- 3.1m x 6.5m (10' 2 x 21' 4)
Plumbed utility area with sink, uPVC glazed door and window, power and lights
- Off street parking to front in pavior brick drive with shrub beds.
Enclosed garden to rear in pavior brick and shrub beds, tap and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Green Road, Conlig,
Green Road, Conlig,
21 Avonmore Court,