10B Ballygelagh Road
||10B Ballygelagh Road, Ardkeen, Kircubbin
- Detached bungalow with integral garage
- Ideal for equestrian / horse owners
- Requiring some updating and general modernisation
- Beautiful semi rural location with scenic countryside views
- Includes circa 1.25 acres of surrounding agricultural land
- Three spacious bedrooms with option to expand
- Country style kitchen with dining area
- Spacious front lounge with feature fireplace
- Attractively priced for sale
- Viewing essential to appreciate all this home has to offer
We are pleased to offer to the market this delightful detached bungalow to include circa 1.25 acres of surrounding agricultural land making it perfect for equestrian lovers and / or horse owners. In need of some modernisation this home enjoys landscaped front and rear gardens with walled entry, mutiple off street parking and integral garage. Internally, the property although in need of some modernisation provides comfortable three bedroom accommodation with large front lounge, family bathroom, and a spacious modern fitted country style kitchen with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden. The home offers opportunites to expand into the garage and add a conservatory to the rear. Enjoying a peacefull semi rural location with stunning panoramic countryside views, this home will appeal to a range of buyers and early viewing is essential.
- Laminate wood floor, cloakroom, hotpress with storage
- 4.39m x 4.27m (14' 5" x 14' 0")
Feature coal burning fire with back boiler and brick surround with timber sill and slate hearth. Feature brick arches.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- Contemprary country style kitchen with good range of high and low level units, glass fronted display units, integreated oven, grill with ceramic hob with extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, waste disposal unit under stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled floor, part tiled walls, patio doors to garden.
- Three piece bathroom suite, separate shower cubicle, tiled floor, part tiled walls, tongue and groove wood cieling
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.4m (14' 5" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.3m (11' 6" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.68m (12' 10" x 12' 1")
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 8.25m x 3.28m (27' 1" x 10' 9")
Up and over door, concrete floor, uPVC glazed window. Potential to extend house into garage.
- The property enjoys a large driveway with walled entrance and expansive landscaped lawn gardens. To the rear are further lawn gardens with shrubs and paved patio area. Services are in place to add a conservatory.
Included with the property is approximately 1.25 acres of agricultural land to include two mobile storage units.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.