102 Stonebridge Avenue
||102 Stonebridge Avenue, Conlig, Bangor
- Beautifully Presented End Townhouse
- Well positioned within Popular Stonebridge Development
- Two Bedrooms with Integrated Storage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom plus Downstairs WC
- Excellent Off Street Parking
- Large enclosed Rear Garden
- Chain free, ideal starter home or rental investment
Skyline are pleased to offer this beautifully presented two bedroom end townhouse. The property enjoys a quiet end of cul-de-sac position within the ever popular Stonebridge development offering convenient access to local shops and easy commuting to Bangor, Newtownards and Belfast.
Internally the accommodation downstairs comprises a living room, modern fitted kitchen and downstairs WC. Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms and shower room with contemporary white suite. Further benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Externally the property benefits from a lawn garden and large driveway to front with space for several cars. To the rear is a generous fence enclosed lawn garden.
This type of property is currently in high demand and will appeal to first time buyers and investors alike. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door to entrance hall
- 4.27m x 3.28m (14' 0 x 10' 9)
- 4.29m x 2.69m (14' 1 x 8' 10)
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level storage units, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob and stainless steel extractor hood, recessed spot lights
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor
- Hot press and access to roof space.
- 1.93m x 1.88m (6' 4 x 6' 2)
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains power, tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome towel rack radiator, recessed spot lights
- Bedroom 1
- 4.29m x 2.97m (14' 1 x 9' 9)
Two integrated wardrobes
- Bedroom 2
- 3.02m x 2.26m (9 x 7)
Single panel radiator.
- Ample off street parking and lawn garden to front.
Large fence enclosed rear garden in lawn with timber shed, tap and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.