10 Albany Crescent
||10 Albany Crescent, Bangor
- Well presented semi detached home
- Close to primary schools
- Child friendly cul-de-sac position
- Large gardens to front and rear
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Three generous bedrooms
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Highly affordable family home, chain free
Skyline are delighted to offer this well presented and highly affordable semi detached home. Enjoying a quiet, child friendly cul-de-sac position within an established residential area close to a range of primary schools, this home is ideal for first time buyers and young families. The generous three bedroom accommodation includes modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, with large gardens to front and rear, excellent off street parking and a spacious timber shed offering excellent external storage. Offered with no onward chain, we expect high demand and early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC door, laminate wood flooring, under stair storage.
- LOUNGE / DINING
- Bay window, laminate wood flooring, feature fireplace with coal fire, cornicing.
- Range of high and low level units, oven and hob with extractor hood, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spot lights.
- Hot press, attic.
- White suite, electric shower over bath.
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- Integrated robe
- Lawn garden with excellent off street parking to front. To rear, fence enclosed lawn and paved patio, large timber shed with power and lights, small timber storage shed.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
53 Towerview Avenue,
92 Stonebridge Avenue,
104 Stonebridge Avenue,
2 Stonebridge Cottages,